Views: 124 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-12-02 Origin: Site
The full name of EVA is Ethylene Vinyl Acetate, mainly chemical synthesis from ethylene (E) and vinyl acetate (VA). EVA foam has good surface-gloss, chemical stability, ozone resistance, anti-aging and non-toxic.
1) Water Resistance: closed bubble structure, no water absorption, moisture proof, good water resistance.
2) Corrosion Resistance: resistant to seawater, oil, acid, alkali and other chemicals corrosion;
antimicrobial, non-toxic, tasteless, pollution-free.
3) Machinability: no joints; easy to hot pressing, cutting, gluing, laminating and other processing.
4) Shockproof: high resilience, tensile resistance and strong toughness; with good shockproof and buffering performance.
5) Thermal insulation: excellent thermal insulation at low/high temperature; can withstand cold and insolation.
6) Sound insulation: closed bubble holes, good sound insulation effect.
Black, white, yellow, red, blue, green, pink, grey, dark grey, brown…
For EVA foam sheets(width*length): 1mx 2m, 1.2mx2.4m, 1mx3m, 1.2mx3m, 1.5mx3m, 1.4mx3m, 1.1mx3m…
For EVA foam rolls(width): 38", 40", 41", 42", 46", 56", 60"…
Thickness: 0.3-80mm(single layer)
(Remark: different hardness shores have different sizes.)
Shore hardness is the measure of a particular material’s resistance to penetration or indentation. Basically, it tells you how hard a material is and how much force it can take.
The Shore hardness scale was invented by Albert Ferdinand Shore in around 1920 and has been used ever since.
Normally, there are 25-30 shore, 30-35 shore, 38-42 shore, 40-45 shore, 45-50 shore, 55-60 shore, 65-70 shore, 75-80 shore…in EVA foam, for the types of shore hardnes scales, please link What is 'Shore' hardness in EVA?
1) Inserts: all kinds of precision instruments, medical tools, measuring tools, tablewares, jewelry, gift boxes, musical instruments, cases etc.
2) Car mats
5) Kid's toys
Common EVA foam (grade A, grade B, grade C), high-elastic EVA foam, fire-proof EVA foam, anti-static EVA foam, gross porosity EVA foam, environmental tasteless EVA foam....