Views:12 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-11-21 Origin:Site
It is processed by CNC lathe, mainly because it has the following stable features.
1. High processing efficiency, which is also a remarkable feature of CNC machining compared to traditional crafts;
2. A large reduction in the number of tooling, processing complex shapes of parts does not require complex tooling. If you want to change the shape and size of the part, you only need to modify the part processing program, which is suitable for new product development and modification;
3. The processing quality is stable, and the products manufactured by CNC numerical control processing have high processing precision and high repeating precision, and are suitable for the processing requirements of the aircraft;
4. High production efficiency in multi-variety and small-volume production, which can reduce the time for production preparation, machine tool adjustment and process inspection, and reduce the cutting time due to the use of the best cutting amount;
5. It can process complex shapes that are difficult to machine by conventional methods, and even process some unobservable processing parts. CNC machining is also suitable for complex parts that are difficult to machine, and the quality is guaranteed.
CNC lathe machining refers to machining with CNC machining tools. The CNC index control machine is programmed by the CNC machining language, usually G code. The CNC machining G code language tells the CNC machine tool which Cartesian position coordinates are used, and controls the tool feed speed and spindle speed, as well as tool converters, coolants and other functions.