Views:6 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-10-21 Origin:Site
How to sove the tin box with dirty issue?
Usually, it is enough to store tin cans as long as they are not kept in places below minus 15°C for a long time. You can choose to put the tin can on the display shelf as an exhibit to watch, let its soft and round color show its natural charm; you can also use it in daily life.
Since tin cans are not plated on any material, the trouble of surface layer peeling is eliminated, and the original luster of tin cans can be maintained with simple maintenance:
1. Just clean it with water or neutral detergent, and then dry it with a soft dry cloth along the lines.
2. The tin box should avoid contact with oil stains as much as possible. If it is accidentally stained with some difficult-to-remove dirt, do not scrape it with hard objects. You can put cigarette ash on the dirt and wipe it with a cotton cloth to remove the dirt, local stains It can be wiped with pure cotton cloth dipped in polishing paste.
3. The tin can products with matte surface can be cleaned with warm soapy water; while the smooth tin utensils can maintain a long-lasting bright luster after being wiped with high-quality silver washing water.
4. If you live by the sea, please often use a damp cloth to wipe the white tin crafts, because the salt in the air will darken the luster.
5. After cleaning, be sure to rinse thoroughly and wipe dry in time, because residual detergent and water droplets will damage the surface gloss of the tin.