Views:3 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-22 Origin:Site
Abstract: EVA has a wide range of applications in our daily production and life, specifically: anti-static EVA, high-elastic EVA, odorless EVA and other products, but it is even more incomprehensible for professionals who are not in our daily life. What is EVA? How is it different from ordinary foam? Why do manufacturers like to use EVA materials so much? The reason is that EVA materials have many
EVA has a wide range of applications in our daily production and life, specifically: anti-static EVA, high-elastic EVA, odorless EVA and other products, but it is even more difficult for professionals who are not in this area of our daily life.
What is EVA? How is it different from ordinary foam? Why do manufacturers like to use EVA materials so much? The reason is that EVA material has many unparalleled advantages of other materials.
EVA, also known as ethylene-vinyl acetate copolymer material, is a new type of environmentally friendly plastic foam material. EVA material products are generally exquisitely made, have good cushioning, shock resistance, heat insulation, moisture resistance, chemical corrosion resistance, etc., and are non-toxic, non-absorbent, and have a soft surface. Tensile toughness is stronger than LDPE, but the surface is sticky, but there is no glue on the surface), white and transparent, high transparency, and feel very similar to PVC film. It should be distinguished. EVA foam material has good economic benefits, especially when it is cross-linked after injection. Foam molding and in-mold foam molding technology have the advantages of industrial continuity, short production cycle and saving raw materials.
1. Biodegradable: it will not harm the environment when discarded or burned.
2. The price is similar to that of PVC: EVA is more expensive than toxic PVC, but relatively cheaper than phthalate-free PVC.
3. Lighter weight: The density of EVA ranges from 0.91 to 0.93, while that of PVC is 1.32.
4. Odor-free: EVA does not contain ammonia or other organic odors.
5. No heavy metals: Comply with relevant international toy regulations (EN-71 Part 3 and ASTM-F963).
Sixth, no phthalate: suitable for children's toys and will not cause the risk of plasticizer release.
7. High transparency, softness and toughness: the application range is very wide.
8. Super low temperature resistance (-70C): suitable for freezing environment.
9. Resistant to water, salt and other substances: it can maintain stability in a large amount of application.
Based on the above advantages, I believe everyone has a general understanding of the advantages of EVA packaging materials